Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's Twins Time

I have three sisters and NO brothers, Thanks Mom! Well if you count Maxwell and Jacob I guess they are the two brothers I never had. Thanks Gerry! Jackie is my older sister, and Valerie and Alison are my younger twin sisters. Growing up with twins was pretty cool. People always got a kick out of it, and It felt special having twins as siblings.

I have always wanted to shot a series of twins portraits, and last summer I did it for a full page spread in the Herald-Mail's Lifestyle section and an online photo/audio slideshow. With the ever shrinking photo space in newspapers these days and reproduction variables to deal with, not to mention limited geographic distribution, online images and multimedia photo projects have saved the photo story. Servers are almost endless in space, and urls have a mighty long shelf life.

The link to my audio/photo slideshow is here. Warning - you might want to get a drink or snack first and get comfy, it runs in the 5 minute range. Let me know what you think, comment box below.

The Borland twins


The Bowman twins


Deb and Dot


Jami and Jennifer


The Mozingo twins

The Searles twins


The Sokol twins


The Zamora twins

No comments:

Post a Comment