Search This Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hurricane Agyness!!

No!!!!! Not THAT Hurricane Agnes from 1972 that tore through Maryland and opened my 7 year old eyes to the almighty power of wind, water, and weather. No, I'm talking about super model Agyness Deyn. The English model with the spiked blonde hair, beautiful face, and long, long, long, legs. She was discovered on the streets of London, and decided to give modeling a shot. I'm glad she did.
What I love SO MUCH about Agyness Deyn is that Agyness is Agyness. She is not trying to be like anyone else in any way. She knows who she is and she likes who she is. Like I always say, "Be true to thy own self", or was that some other famous dude that said that? Either way, Agyness stands out, loves being who she is, and runs with it. What a great idea, Be Yourself!!! It works for her, it will work for you.

This video is not only a fly on the wall look at one of her shoots, but it could double as an aerobic workout video. God I love a high energy photo shoot! This girl is what more models need to be. Cool, down to earth, FUN, energetic, and passionate about making great photos.


She makes it all look SO EASY!!! True sign of a professional. I wonder if she ever passes through Hagerstown, and might have time for a quick shoot. Agyness, if you are reading this post, CALL ME!!!!!!!! Seriously, CALL ME!!! I'll shoot with you anytime you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment