Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

J&B Bridals 2011 Bridal Show

Sunday was another typical newspaper assignment Sunday for me, four assignments in two states all within three or four hours of each other. So It becomes a DRIVE FAST, SHOOT REAL QUICK, DRIVE FAST, SHOOT REAL QUICK, and REPEAT kind of day. The flip side to an eleven hour day. But sometimes during all the chaos I still get a chance to make some photos for me. My first assignment was at noon covering the J&B Bridals 2011 Bridal show at Wilson College in Chambersburg, PA.



Due to my assignment load I couldn't stay for the 1:30 pm fashion show featuring the work of NYC designer Madeline Gardner and three NYC models, but Richard Resh co owner of J&B Bridals did get me backstage and dressing room access to make some fashion show prep photos. I would love to have covered that show both in front and behind the stage. Great models, beautiful gowns, and nice light. But you have to move on to the next assignment.



Madeline, Yana, and the other models were enjoying their day out in the country, and the folks at Wilson College got a little taste of NYC.



Thanks Jim.

No comments:

Post a Comment